(2004) Glass of water (2004) Glass of water

Probably...

....the funniest thing I have ever seen. No DEFINATELY. This is fucking genius.

Mega Man Bosses Mega Man Bosses

That wasn't very good.

What did you actually do in that movie? As far as I can tell you just collected some sprites from megaman, wrote some highly unamusing homaphobic rubbish in some of the frames and stuck in a continue button every now and again. I don't really see what the point was.

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

Stunning

Not only one of the best things I've ever seen on Newgrounds but also one of the best animations I've seen online on TV or anywhere else. The first flash movie I've ever watched with real excitement and suspense. I thought the action scenes were just fantastic.

Super Sonic - Music Video Super Sonic - Music Video

Good

I'm not that much into the whole vg parodies, but that was good all the same, Incase you were interested that mix of Strokes and Christina is by a dude called the Freelance Hellraiser, www.boomselection.info has loads more of these mixes called bootlegs that u and others would ejoy I think...

Anyway, nice work, I'm just going to check out ure comics, everyone else seems to worship them

Generic Man: BFS Generic Man: BFS

Waaaaaaiit a second!

At the moment, this movie has a score of 2.85... 2.85?? Is that some kind of sick perverted joke? This movie is amazing, from the hilarious beginning to the amazing action sequences, everything is amazing, I honestly cannot believe someone voted sincerely under 3... 3 IS TOO LOW A MARK FOR GOD'S SAKE! Anyway to section 8, if the score doesn't pick up, please make more, this is one of the best movies on newgrounds!

Stick Slayer: Episode Six Stick Slayer: Episode Six

Wow!

One of the best movies I have ever seen on Newgrounds, the 3D effects were stunning, it looked like a real film, not a flash animation, and the same gos for the sound effects, perfect down to the last detail. I've watched this over and over and over again, and I still love it. I cannot wait till the next one!

Societal Puppeteer (Ep.2) Societal Puppeteer (Ep.2)

Fucking AMAZING!!!

I loved this film. I totally loved it.

The animation must have taken you ages, the mouth shapes every word perfectly and the guitar solo is nothing short of genius, and the best thing is, it was all so worth it. Newgrounds needs more films that don't revolve around sensless violence, if it were up to me I'd put this in the top 10, if not the top 5 of the top 50.

Keep up the work!